Your Marketing Agents In India
- With us your Indian marketing operations are complete.
- We market your products in India, basically trade your products or may even promote them under our brand.
- Many foreign companies fail in India because they do not have a strategy in place for the Indian market. We help you develop business plans and strategies that are simply measurable , achievable and well targeted, year after year.
- You should be an SME.
- Consistent methodical approach to market
- Ongoing brand recognition
- Sales representation during business hours
- Consistently growing sales pipeline
- Ongoing discussions with CEO to ensure proper strategy and execution
- On-site assistance at trade shows
What Is Included
- A dedicated sales/account manager with years of experience
- Synergy of multiple account managers identifying opportunities
- List of potential customers in your target market
- Solid pipeline of business opportunities, we will help you take the sale to final contract
- A diverse team of technical professionals
- Inbound and outbound marketing strategies such as e-mail marketing
- Customization of your selling materials
- Administrative resources to organize trade shows, conduct research, collect money, or handle mailings
- Alerts on the newest market trends
- Updates on how your offer is ahead of the competition
- A fine tuned sales message for the Indian audience
- Weekly reports
- Complimentary CEO Strategy Session
- Business assessment to determine if you are ready for the India market
- A customized proposal package and budget for the India market
- Sales and marketing audit and training session to evaluate your materials and to train our staff
- Go-to-market sales and marketing strategy plan with inbound and outbound marketing strategies
- Sales and marketing calendar
Buying Services From India
- Identification of New Products: We regularly scan the INDIAN manufacturing industry for new, better products - fit for International markets.
- Vendor Development: We thoroughly assess the factories in terms of product range, quality of their produce, production capacity, facilities, financial capability, technology orientation, man power, working conditions, managerial efficiency and their overall quality policy.
- Cross Checking Vendors' credentials: After initial assessment, we inform our principals and make a combined decision in approving an identified vendor.
- Sampling development: Samples are developed based on our buyer's requirements. By offering this useful service, we assist in our buyers marketing efforts in their country by giving them an edge over others.
- Export orders processing and price negotiations.
- Production follow ups and Quality control: Over all co-ordination between the Exporters and Overseas Buyers for adherence to quality standards and delivery schedules.
Looking to source your products from Indian SMEs?
As growth opportunities abate in your own domestic markets, attention is shifting to new and emerging economies, where cost of producing goods at a relatively right price for your economy is perfect. Numbers of western companies have received substantial rewards by sourcing from India while others are still wondering about the opportunities that are lying ahead.
India, the fourth largest economy in the world, presents lucrative and diverse opportunities for global companies with the right products, services, and commitment to source.
India's ability to understand business, infrastructure, communication, business friendly people makes it the best choice amongst quality product manufacturers. India's GDP has potential for a sustained growth of 10-12% for the next decade. The government is supporting Indian businesses. Now is the time for global companies to source their requirement from India.
One might think that global markets are accessible only to large companies with the deepest pockets. However, SURE GROWTH's experience shows that smaller companies (SMEs) also have potential to succeed in international trade due to their flexibility and nimbleness.
In order to succeed for sourcing from India, global companies must carefully plan and execute their buying strategy since India is such a complex and challenging country.