Business Representative To Guide Businesses Through Extraordinary Growth by Making Your Business Become Strong, Systematic and Profitable in Indian Market.
Looking to sell your products in Indian market?
If you are a Small and Medium Enterprise, in any part of the planet, we are interested to market your products in India.
Got quality products?
Distributors around the globe are always looking for great new products or new inventions to sell. The distributor gets a great new product and the manufacturer gets a new market. Both are happy.
- Come to us. We can be your distributor in India.
As India continues its relatively rapid economic growth, its market potential is gaining the attention of corporate boardrooms across the West. The relative ease of repatriating profits from India has kept sophisticated investors excited about the long-term opportunity there.
The reality is that no more than million Indians have spending power that is equivalent to the middle class American consumers, by most metrics that western companies may consider useful. Thus there exists a very large market and the good news is that for many products, this market is relatively untapped by your competition.
Nine solid reasons why you should be selling in India:
- According to Forbes Magazine, there are 27 billionaires who are Indians compared to 10 who are Chinese.
- The recent economic boom has launched millions of Indians into the upper economic class by any standards. There is often a tendency among the newly rich to spend this wealth lavishly.
- To some extent, there is a tendency toward conspicuous consumption on special occasions such as weddings. Other affluent consumers simply want enjoy the best that the world has to offer.
- A global company recently introduced a high-end entertainment system into India, with the intent of selling primarily in vehicle applications. They were pleasantly shocked to find that about a third of their first-year sales resulted from affluent consumers equipping their homes and sometimes their vacation properties as well, with the same system.
- In a recent survey it was found that 71% of Indians have a positive attitude towards the foreign goods. In contrast, only 42% of Chinese harbor positive feelings about the foreign products
- Today more Indians feel positively about the foreign industrial products.
- In India, global companies and their brands are valued and welcomed right from ages. Many of your competitors do not yet appreciate the potential of this untapped goodwill.
- Public opinion can be fickle but if you plan to expand your presence in India in this decade, your timing could not possibly be better.
- Indian businessmen are honest, with high level of integrity and uphold very high social values.
We are looking forward to products which are:
- Small value [not cheaply priced]
- Good quality
- Regular use
- Domestic/Commercial/Industrial application
If you manufacture such product[s] and want to establish in Indian market, then mail to: email@example.com, with all details.